Applicants must be 18 on registration and hold a GCSE in Mathematics, Grade C or equivalent, and one of the following (or international equivalents):
• 2 A Levels (A-E, 80 UCAS points)
• GSM London’s Foundation Year programme
• Equivalent qualifications (subject to Plymouth University approval) including: BTEC National Certificate/Diploma, Advanced Level Diploma, HNC/D, Access to HE, IB
English Language Requirement
- If English is not the applicant’s first language, IELTS minimum score 6.0 or another accepted system, is required.
You can take our Internal English Test completely free of charge to find out your level of English. If you do not have the required level of English for entry, our Academic English Courses can help you to achieve this level.
Mature students (21+) with evidence of full-time work experience, supported by an employer reference, are considered on individual merits. Candidates who do not meet the requirements can apply for our Foundation Year.
On completion of the Foundation Year you will gain direct entry to this degree programme, read more about our Foundation Programme.
Please contact us to find out country-specific entry requirements as below:
• International country-specific entry requirements
• EU country-specific entry requirements