This course is for anyone who wants to develop knowledge and understanding of fundamental financial and management accounting techniques used by managers in organisations and enable learners to apply the techniques learnt. Online tools and reference materials will be provided throughout, enabling candidates to leave with hands-on knowledge which can be implemented upon return to respective organisations.
This course provides the skills and knowledge you need to:
- Appreciate the financial implications of key business decisions
- Understand the financial position of a company
- Analyse and interpret key financial statements
- Assess the financial health of an organisation
- Apply and evaluate decision-making tools for cost management, operational and strategic planning and control
- Prepare and manage budgets