Support employers’ brand vision by building, nurturing and supporting organisation based on shared values. The employee engagement courses will teach candidates the knowledge and skills to measure, manage and maintain employee motivation, develop an employee engagement strategy and build an engaged workforce with shared goals, values and culture.
This course provides the skills and knowledge you need to:
- Employee engagement in context: latest thinking on employee engagement
- Stakeholder management and gaining buy-in – working with internal and external stakeholders to develop your strategy
- Developing an employee engagement strategy – tools and techniques for drafting strategies and creating an action plans for the organisation.
- Communicating the employee engagement strategy
- Selling the business benefits
- Action planning.