• Learn to understand the new realities of international business
• Examine how firms operate and succeed in international business
• Explore the cultural dimensions of international management
The Master of International Business is a contemporary flagship degree of the School of Business. It equips you with the international business skills you need in managing a global environment of continuous change. The programme aims to exploit existing opportunities in the global environment, and to explore new, demanding business challenges.
As a graduate, you can expect to be in demand for positions in export/import firms, foreign affairs and government departments, human resource management such as repatriation and training, international liaison positions, logistics management, marketing and management consultancies, and purchasing and trade positions. The degree is ideal for those aiming to work in global corporations.
Upon successful completion of this course, graduates will be able to:
• demonstrate specialised knowledge in international trade and finance
• manage businesses strategically in a changing global environment
• exhibit an understanding of contemporary global business challenges
• understand and manage cultural issues within international business operations