MSc Computing & Information Technology admin
MSc Computing & Information Technology
A master’s in computing and information technology degree is a vital tool in today’s competitive business environment. Organizations in every industry seek IT professionals who can think beyond traditional computer programming and basic technology expertise. Learn how to bridge the gaps between communications, IT and business management and increase your marketable skills with the Master in IT degree program at London School of Business.
Students who complete the master’s degree in Computer Information Technology will be able to demonstrate:
• Advanced knowledge in the analysis and documentation of requirements for architecture, design, and implementation of computer applications systems.
• Proficiency in software and computing skills as they pertain to the design and implementation of database systems, data communications, systems analysis, and design.
• Competence sufficient to identify current and emerging information technologies that may have strategic value for enterprise; assess where those technologies have value; and manage the implementation of those technologies in the enterprise.
Fees UK/EU/Full Time – £13,500 International – £14,500
Student Finance Available for UK, EU & EEA Students
January, May, September
Duration 1 Year
Learning On Campus
Course Options Degree
System Analysis & Design
Web Application Development
Database Systems & Design
Advanced Web Application Development
Game Design & Development
An honours degree (at least 2:2 or above) or equivalent.
English Language Requirement
6.0 overall with no other element below 5.5 (IELTS)
You can take our Internal English Test completely free of charge to find out your level of English. If you do not have the required level of English for entry, our Academic English Courses can help you to achieve this level.
Please contact us to find out country-specific entry requirements as below:
• International country-specific entry requirements
• EU country-specific entry requirements
Fees & Funding
Tuition fees cover the cost of a student’s academic studies. This usually includes teaching costs, registration and examination fees (not repeat or tailing modules, re-sit fees or coursework resubmission). Any costs associated with work placements will be the students responsibility.
LSB offers a wide range of generous fee waivers and bursaries. To find out more about the scholarships, awards and bursaries available, please visit the scholarships webpage.
OVER 3,500 STUDENTS JOIN EVERY YEAR
GET YOURS STARTED TODAY!
Applicants wishing to study on a course at London School of Business will need to apply directly to the LSB.
Please contact email@example.com to discuss your requirements and obtain an application form.