LSB warmly welcomes you to it’s friendly and stimulating environment of learning. Our aim is to provide students with high quality education delivered by a team of qualified professionals. We are dedicated to your learning and development, and to helping you achieve your goals. Your course will provide you with knowledge and understanding of subject matter; and will increase your attractiveness to employers and therefore improve your chances of employment within the UK and overseas.
Our students come from multi-cultural backgrounds, the diverse student community will ensure studying at LSB is a rich and rewarding experience. The school is situated in East London within close proximity to the Olympic village, and Europe’s largest shopping center ”Westfield”. We are extremely close to central London, around 15 minutes away by train. Whether you want to study in order to improve your English, gain professional qualifications or enhance your job prospects, we can help.
Our fantastic social programme offers you the chance to get a taste of all things London has to offer, and provides you with lots of opportunities to speak English outside the classroom. Our teachers have the passion and experience to ensure you achieve your learning objectives. We carefully select teachers who understand your goals and work hard to build a close relationship with you. Additionally, we have a great support team at LSB, who are there to make sure your learning experience is as enjoyable as possible.
Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to provide students from all over the world with the correct tools to express themselves with confidence in an English-speaking environment.
Our goal is to promote intercultural respect between learners from diverse backgrounds. To enable them to fulfill their personal potential on a global stage. We strive to create a positive and encouraging learning environment, that has the individual’s learning experience at heart and is supported by state-of-the-art technology.
Strategic Objectives in Support of Our Mission
1. Continue with our policy of seeking a modest growth in student numbers.
2. Ensure where appropriate a maximum class size of 25 students.
3. Continue to improve the quality and relevance of our academic provision.
4. Match the curriculum to the requirements of students.
5. Continue to improve the quality and effectiveness of the pastoral provision.
6. Continue to develop an after school programme to support learning.
7. Deliver a high quality student experience in the fields of Sport and the Arts.
8. Encourage families as partners in the education of a student.
9. Successfully combine traditional family values with international education.
10. Raise the cultural knowledge of staff to meet the students’ needs.
11. Develop performance indicators relevant to our aims and objectives.
12. Ensure equality of opportunity for staff and students.
13. Recruit and retain the highest calibre staff.
14. Administer our financial and other assets in a sound, business like manner.